Google sheets integration completely broken

Good job @exploriverse.com

Personally I’ve switched to air table for the moment. Too many problems with Google sheet. And I have the impression that it’s not the first time that the community has this kind of problem. Air table seems more reliable.

You know what? I had the tables working fine with my procedure but after 10 refresh of live testing all the Google sheets went out of sync so I lost patience. And I migrated to air table.

Congratulations for your search :+1:t2:

Perseverance always pays off in the end.

2 Likes

@kushweez do you know if it was the live test through the browser or live test through the iOS app or Preview, that screwed things up?

I unfortunately have to use Google sheets and maybe just maybe can make the app with out testing it. :slight_smile:

@exploriverse.com

For me it was the live test run from the browser that was breaking things. But if you test directly from the application don’t forget to refresh the project page on the mobile.

It is impossible for you to switch to air table? Namely you can import on air table your google sheet. The time that thunkable solves the problem

Thanks, this is very helpful! Hopefully we can get these issues ironed out soon. We appreciate your assistance in narrowing down the issues.

1 Like

I just wanted to follow up here for some clarifications:

@kushweez - So you were still seeing problems with Google Sheets after we reset your tokens? Can you provide a little more detail on what exactly wasn’t working for you? What do you mean by all the Google sheets went out of sync?

@exploriverse.com - For item #4, do you just see this after using the sheet for some time with it seemingly working fine before this error appears? Once the error appears are you no longer able to access any of your sheets? If so, this again seems like an issue with the refresh token. I don’t think we changed anything about how we handle them but they seem to be acting up for some reason.

I’m going to see if I can recreate your issue for item #3. Can you please let me know roughly how many columns/rows and how many sheets you had on your doc where you were seeing the issue with the [Create] button?

@Steven I don’t use Google sheet anymore because yes even after resetting the tokens and the Google account I still had problems. WhennI say all the sheets desynchronizeddis that I hadd several data sources from the same account. So I was setting them up in the applicationn andd suddenly all the data sources hadd the GraphQL error. So I would leave the browser, add the sheets again and test them again, quietly and without any reason, and all the sheets would go out of sync again. I lost patience I had about 30 to 40 lines max per gift I think it’s an isolated case and unfortunately due to the instability of Google sheet I migrated to airtab.

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. I’ll be making sure we focus on getting these issues resolved so our integration can be more reliable soon. This sounds like a regression which is unfortunate but it should be something we can iron out.

I’ll follow up once I have a better idea of what is going on and how long it will take for us to get resolved.

2 Likes

@Steven Does the new designer UI fix these Google Sheets integration issues?