Get Row Object component not working on Thunkable Live

Hello there, hope you can fix this issue i’m facing.

I thought it was me, but then i tried on the web and it’s definitly a little bug from Thunkable Live.

If running on Thunkable Live, when I click the button nothing happens.
If i run it on the web, it works alright and it correctly gather the “Nome” of the object.

Hope you can fix it soon, i’ll try also to download the apk and keep you updated.

EDIT: Works alright once downlaoded

1 Like

I’m having this issue on Web too.

These are my blocks, the problem lays slightly before, creating a row in a local database.

If i try to fetch the “Sotto Categoria” property in fields/records (or any other), i get the same error, even though if i swap, for example, the property Sotto Categoria and I place it above where there is the “column” “Categoria”, it works efficently.

Apparently it doesn’t recognize all the columns of the local database table.
I hope i explained myself.

To sum up, all the properties until “Categoria” works very good, once i try to add the others, it’s when the problem occurs.

Also, this is my app call

{“records”:
[{“id”:“recSOjFt1LWH5AC5r”,“createdTime”:“2024-03-27T12:00:22.000Z”,“fields”:{
“Nome”:“:gift:Offerta Ottima Categoria: Casaecucina Sottocategoria: Friggitriciadaria :round_pushpin: Electrolux E6AF1-4ST Friggitrice ad Aria, 8 Programmi di Cucina Preimpostati per Cucina Sana, Potenza 1500W capienza 3,5 lt, color Acciaio :moneybag: A soli 89,99 invece di 179,99 :truck: Venduto e spedito da Amazon 427 Recensioni: 4.6 / 5.0 :star::star::star::star::star: :calling: Apri nell’app Amazon: Amazon.com : Electrolux E6AF1-4ST Friggitrice ad Aria, 8 Programmi di Cucina Preimpostati per Cucina Sana, Potenza 1500W capienza 3,5 lt, color Acciaio :shopping_cart: Apri nel browser: Amazon.com : Electrolux E6AF1-4ST Friggitrice ad Aria, 8 Programmi di Cucina Preimpostati per Cucina Sana, Potenza 1500W capienza 3,5 lt, color Acciaio :bar_chart: Grafico Andamento Prezzi: https://graph.keepa.com/pricehistory.png?amazon=1&new=1&domain=it&range=365&asin=B08XW6CY97&used=0&salesrank=0&width=650&height=320”,

“Prezzo finale”:“89,99€”,

“Prezzo Iniziale”:“179,99€”,

“Tipo Offerta”:"Offerta Ottima ",

“Spedito da”:“Spedito da Amazon”,

“Recensioni”:":star:Recensioni: 4.6 / 5.0 ",

“immagine”:“https://botusercontent.telegra.ph/ifttt/file/eyJmIjoiQWdBQ0FnUUFBeDBDUXVycXRRQUNFTk5tQkFwS1BWMWx4clBFVUlSbDBnLXgzWHNhSUFBQ1hiTXhHMDdlSlZDZUZmYkt4aU02eUFFQUF3SUFBM2dBQXpRRSIsIm0iOiJpbWFnZVwvanBlZyIsIm4iOiJwaG90by5qcGciLCJkIjoxNzExNTQwODIwfQ/272e03b0057e1566f6/photo.jpg”,

“Link app”:“Amazon.com : Electrolux E6AF1-4ST Friggitrice ad Aria, 8 Programmi di Cucina Preimpostati per Cucina Sana, Potenza 1500W capienza 3,5 lt, color Acciaio”,

“Link Short”:“Amazon.com. Spend less. Smile more. Prezzi”:“https://graph.keepa.com/pricehistory.png?amazon=1&new=1&domain=it&range=365&asin=B08XW6CY97&used=0&salesrank=0&width=650&height=320”,

“Nome Oggetto”:“Electrolux E6AF1-4ST Friggitrice ad Aria, 8 Programmi di Cucina Preimpostati per Cucina Sana, Potenza 1500W capienza 3,5 lt, color Acciaio”,

“Created”:“2024-03-27T12:00:22.000Z”,
“Identificativo”:1478,
“Categoria”:"#Casaecucina “,
“Sotto Categoria”:”#Friggitriciadaria ",

“Sconto Percentuale Raw”:50.28021479667723,
“Sconto Precentuale”:“50%”,
“immagine price tag”:“price tag — Postimages”,
“image tipo offerta”:“icons8 hot price 64 — Postimages”,
“image spedizione”:“https://img.icons8.com/arcade/64/box.png”,
“Pubblicato”:“Mer 27/03/24, 12:00”}},

Ok i think i’m getting there.

When i modified the Local Database, i modified the columns names.
Right now doesnt matter how many times i try, Thunkable won’t update the column’s name in the Database.
Here are the property available for the row object:

Here is the response:

But columns have been changed hours ago, as you can see from blocks here.

So apparently the problem is that Thunkable won’t recognize the changes (?)

Hope it clarifys, but i’m still facing the issue

Hello @maurizio.polverini89
Thank you for creating this post and sharing the updates.
I tried to replicate this on a new project: Thunkable
Probably fewer columns appeared because some fields don’t have values
The get row object returns only the columns that have values on that specific row

I think that’s not my case as, if you can have a look, in the response of the “get object properties of”, there is: “Sconto”

While in the database it was changed in "Sconto Percentuale Raw

It i think it’s an updating issue.

Hi @maurizio.polverini89
Could you please share the specific project URL with me in a personal message so we can investigate it further?

You could copy it from the top of your browser.

This way we could find the best solution for you.

I replaced the old database with a new one and everything seems to work now, but i guess the issue will persist.

Sharing the project URL won’t be helpful at this time but thank you very much for your help

1 Like

I want to give just another quick update

I think i can confirm that’s a small bug:
When updating columns’ names from the Local Database, the “get row object” doesn’t take the updates changes.(But other blocks do, like “get value from table”)