Frustrated trying to publish to App Store (provisioning profile error)

Hello,

I will appreciate any help on this problem. I have been working about 6 hours to get my app sent to Apple for approval. I’v been running into all kinds of problems, but i have figured most of them out. I’m stuck on getting a working Provisionary file in step 2. It keeps telling me that “There is something wrong with your uploaded provisioning profile file.” Or : “Oops! The package name in your file (com.bakerbobcats) does not match the one your entered earlier…”
Please regenerate one from the Apple Developer website."

I have made 4 Provisionary files on the Apple Devloper website, but none of them work. Forever grateful if you can help me!

Rich Redmond
rrredmond@gmail.com

1 Like

Hi, @rrredmond5134! :wave:
Welcome to our community! :tada: :raised_hands:

We’re sorry that you are getting problems while publishing your app to iOS App Store …
Please make sure, that you have followed every single step accurately from the docs. I’ll link it here - click me.

Also, I think the error particularly says that you have entered 2 different package names - please make sure how to do this with the provided guide link above.

Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

if you have ever copied your app, this can cause issues with mismatched package names. If they don’t match your provisioning file, the app won’t pass.

make sure this

matches this

1 Like

Could i pay you to let me share my screen and guide me through it? I’ve tried so many things, I don’t really know what is what anymore.

I am trying to post my first app to the apple app store.

I am also getting the following message:

“Oops the package name in your file does not match the one your entered earlier.”

I took Jared’s advice and made sure the Bundle ID matched the name listed in my app settings… still no luck.

Anyone who has encountered this and found a fix I would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks