Firebase action link not working

hello so i added firebase to my thunkable app for the sign upp thing the verification action link url that firebase have generated is not working please help me i dont have much time i have to submit my project

Welcome to Thunkable!

If you don’t have much time, you might consider paying someone to help you. Because most of the users here are just developers like you, volunteering their time to help each other. So we’re not necessarily in a hurry even though you might be.

You’ll need to provide more details than that. Please read this to start with: How to ask Great Questions v2.0.

Hi @jointnomwp9vh, welcome to Thunkable! :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

It is impossible for us to help you unless you can offer more detail or a screenshot of the blocks you are using to create the Firebase login.

As Tatian mentioned, if you are needing to pay someone for your services, please consider posting this in our Freelance / Paid Help Opportunities category.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.