FAQ on thunakble pro

Hi, I have some questions about thunkable pro. I think I need to mention @staff and @thunkers

1.WhatIf, I published an having push notifications by subscribing to pro for one month and the subscription is completed? I mean, will my app stops having push notifications?

2.WhatIf, I published an app or the one mentioned in above and subscribed for pro one month and I added push notifications to it and I decided to update it but thunkable pro time was completed? I mean, Can I update the app with push notifications though the subscription is over. @muneer help me

1 Like

The app will continue to work normally until the time you want to modify or update then you will need to buy another one month subscription.

One other thing, a Pro member can choose the project to be PRIVATE. When subscription is over the project will be “Read Only”.

then I couldn’t get back if it was set to private. OMG!!!

• but whatif it was not set to private? will I be able to access it again?
  1. I was wondering If I could be able to code without subscription and I am happy that it will work normally

Thanks at lot but were there an offers? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Public projects will still be accessible. Even Private ones, you can change them to Public and be able to edit them.

Remember, Public projects can be viewed by any member.