Extended Listviewer

But wasn’t that „just“ to display content From different sources within the Thunkable interface or am I getting something wrong? :sweat_smile:

If there are obvious bugs I encounter I‘ll do so but currently it is just that it is slow and not a smooth experience when lists are reloading item after item :wink:

I don’t remember exactly but I think it was - what I mean is that you can decide wether you want to show e.g. a Headline or just plain text and it would adapt. Also blue sky thinking is never wrong when it goes to creating awesome new stuff, right? :sweat_smile:

Awesome :slight_smile:

Even more awesome :sunglasses:

Yeah maybe this could be implemented by improving the clone and any blocks :thinking: Might create a github request for this.

1 Like

…Wow

2 Likes

i just hope new listview will add new feature like filter search and thats like really important for me ahahah … :point_right: :point_left:

1 Like

Any rough ETA on Extended ListView. It has been in release notes for quite some time now, and I am just curious if it is near or far from completion. Also does it contain the features as requested in this GitHub post, if that is okay to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks

1 Like