I just tried the Thunkable X Beta and wanted to give some feedback:
The title still says "Thunkable iOS"
- As a person who only uses Thunkable for Android, the design requires some habituation, not to mention those pastel colors.
- File management and switching screens are better than the Android version (especially the way the screens are organized and can be accessed)
Application properties are too hidden too much
- I appreciate the amount of sizing options
- I don’t like that empty components display their name in the drawer. I would like an icon more
- I think it’s fantastic that this even works. I never thought that cross-platform development between Android and iOS is even possible!
I must admit that I am not a fan of the latest blockly. I don’t like the colors nor the new blocks
- File component (like in App Inventor)
- Toggle visibility
Change FontSize of TextBox
- When you drag a variable into the LocalStorage output field, it starts making copies of the value and the variable block
I will strike points through if they are deprecated