Error when copying, generating a link or downloading

I have the last four days worked on an app for my exam. I had no problem copying neither generating a link. Though when I was done with the app and wanted to download it, the app wouldn’t build. I tried to make a copy or generate a link and that didn’t work either.
This app is very important for my exam. On top of that, I need to hand my work in on Monday and I don’t know what to do.
These are the errors I get:

Share link generation error

Error creating share.

Save copy error

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5cada738d890e7ced4ee80f0/projects/5cada75f9eb759a01e5efcda/assets/5cc9993449f00e77f0aca92c

Something went wrong when we tried to build your project.

Here are the details:

No such object: thunkable-x-production/users/5cada738d890e7ced4ee80f0/projects/5cada75f9eb759a01e5efcda/assets/5cc9993449f00e77f0aca92c

I really hope you can help.

Thanks in advance!
Zainab

Hi @Zainab_Hameed, sorry to hear your project isn’t building correctly for you.

Just to let you know, this should be pretty straightforward to fix, but can you PM me your project link so that I can troubleshoot first?

Thanks!

@Zainab_Hameed, Sorry about your problems. We had an internal server error that caused a problem with your project. We believe that we have fixed that project. Could you please try again and let us know if the problem is fixed for you?

-Mark

I have same bug some project. Can you fix it?
Or i will create new project same all codes.

Can you send me the URL of your project?

-Mark

I will send you from PM soon.