There is not a way to duplicate pages at this time (that I know of). But before recreating each page, ask yourself “Must I have different screens for each piece of content?”
In the example below:
- I store all of my content in a list variable.
- I track what list item I am on with an ID variable.
- When the screen starts I call a function that displays the content.
- When I click the Next Button, I increase the list item ID variable by 1 and then display the content at that ID.
- Similar for the Previous button, but for this one, I decrease the list item ID variable by 1.
This allows me to have 1 page and dynamically show the content.
Would something like this work? Hope this helps!
Thunkable X Tutorials