Download for Android not starting

Problem is pretty straightforward, I can’t download my app. It’s been over a week now. I understand that when the servers are busy, I have to wait. But even when there is not warning message, I’ve been waiting for 10-20 minutes and the app won’t even start downloading.

Is there anything I can do. Is there a server problem right now?

once you download a apk the next apk you can download only after 20 mins as per i know

Hey @herve.schmitveilermm - just to follow on from @luv.ak.tech’s suggestion, are you trying to download the same app several times or are you stuck at downloading your app for the first time?

We’ve experienced significant growth in recent months and one consequence of this is increased download times at peak hours.

The good news is that we’ve already started work on an improved download system - we consulted with the Power Thunkers about this a couple of weeks ago and I think we should be rolling it out in the next week or so.

In the meantime, I would suggest trying to download at a slightly different time of the day and also Saturday/Sunday are the quietest days of the week.

Hope that helps for now

1 Like

Yes, I’m stuck at downloading my app for the first time. I’ll try your suggestions out.