Displaying Item Category in Screens

Hi there,

I have an issue in regards to selecting an item category variable and making it appear as a label input in multiple screens (as shown in screenshots of the code and screen layout below). When I select the specific item category (which are the images), it appears in the last screen the first time when web previewing, but when I refresh the project and preview it again it becomes ‘null’ or ‘Category’. How do I make it such that it will stay and appear permanently throughout the screens when refreshing the project or adding more items to the Project?

This is the code and screen when I select an item category that is labelled with images.

The name of the item category would then pop up on the next screen in the label circled red, and I created a new app variable for the item category.

It would then move to this screen once I click on ‘Post’, and the item category would appear on the screen after briefly.

This is the last screen where the item category would appear in the label circled red during web previewing. However, when refreshed it doesn’t show it but instead, it becomes ‘null’ or ‘Category’. How do I fix this?

Are you trying to set the Category_Display to the category of the selected item?

Hi there,
I believe it would be the second option since Category_Display is a variable created outside of the app variable productRowObject.

They actually do the same exact thing if you have a category column in your table