Dataviewer Loading not showing all the items

Hi all.

I have the following scenario, data is being written in to firebase linked to the users id.
When loading my captures, I try to retrieve all the values from the firebase db based on the users id.
Then depending on the type of device it can have different settings that should be displayed etc.
This works well, up to a point where there are more than 3 items.
When the page opens the dataviewer lists 1 item at a time, and when all of the items are loaded, only displays 1 item, BUT when I refresh the page, then all of the items are displayed as per expected.

This only occurs when running natively on Android and Apple device’s.

Here is an example of the code block.

Any suggestions on what I can attempt to solve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I think you’re going to run into problems with nested loops that contain blocks that run significant code like “Create Row.” You’ll probably need some Wait blocks, even short delays like 0.03 or 0.05 seconds. I would try that first.

Thank you, I will give that a try.

Dataviewer_Loading_Issue.zip (7.3 MB)

Hi,still getting the issue.
Attached is the behavior as I am getting on an Android device when loading the myCaptures screen.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.