Data visualization

Any data visualization web api suggestions?

Sorry, but I did not understand what you need specifically? Display data received from a web service in JSON format on a chart, show data in html form in a WebViewer or in a ListViewer component or something else?

Data to chart

Check out the scrChart screen in the project https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5b62ee9338e652270d9c53a9/project/properties/designer/

1 Like

What component is that

And what is the content of the url

Sorry, but I did not understand your question. Did you manage to open my project and see the contents of its blocks?

Yes, and there is a component called wevChart
What is the content of the url
because I can’t select it in view only mode

I want to know what the content of this part is

It is very strange! My project is public and there should be no problems with editing it. Try to open it in remix mode or make a copy of it in which its editing will be available. The code for all blocks is shown below in order from top to bottom.

['Year', 'Sales'],['2004', 20],['2005', 25],['2006', 28],['2007', 14]

data:text/html,<meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0"/>

<html> <head> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.gstatic.com/charts/loader.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> google.charts.load('current', {'packages':['corechart']}); google.charts.setOnLoadCallback(drawChart); function drawChart() { var data = google.visualization.arrayToDataTable([

]); var options = { title: 'Company Performance', curveType: 'function', legend: { position: 'bottom' } }; var chart = new google.visualization.LineChart(document.getElementById('curve_chart')); chart.draw(data, options); } </script> </head> <body> <div id="curve_chart" style="width: 100%; height: 100%"></div> </body> </html>

Very helpful, thank you, google provides alot of different charts, I’m glad it’s so easyto do.

Hi,

Can you elaborate on the query for what kind of solution you are looking for? If you are looking for IoT data visualization, then you can reach the team at Contus. They have a team of experts to analyze and monitor the data.