Data not showing after switching screens

I’m making a prototype of a game, users first enters a “How to play” page, after clicking a checkbox, it proceed to screen 2(the main game). Everything went smooth until it didn’t show any data on screen 2 after switching screen, what’s wrong?

Screen 1&2:

Expected:

Reality outcome:

Welcome Thunkable Beaver

Please share a link to your project so we can see your blocks and determine why it’s not working.

https://x.thunkable.com/copy/4c118127c8dcdfe109b8b18a8af13c96

These blocks will not work because Thunkable is expecting a number (integer) after the # symbol but you’ve given it a list variable:

Depending on what you’re trying to do, you can probably just set 1’s Text to in list app variable LIST get #1, set 2’s Text to in list app variable LIST get #2, etc. No need to remove any list items. And if you do need to remove list items, you can set each Text value to get and remove #1 because the first item will always be unique (1, 2, 3, or 4 as you’ve initialized that list).

The app variable LIST is set to a shuffle number from 1 - 4, but not a list contains 1, 2, 3, 4. I would like to get a random number than show it as the button’s text, repeated for 3 times(in other buttons) with no duplicated numbers.

Try this… I moved the first screen to the top of the component tree.

Project link: Thunkable

2 Likes

Yep, it worked. Thx for your time.

1 Like