Creating Streaks in Thunkable

Hi there,
I am trying to create a ‘streaks function’ inside of my app. When the user has clicked on a button, an icon in a tracker would light up for that day. I am planning for it to only display the past 3 days’ completion status. It is basically like one of those habit trackers currently available on the App Store.

I need help in finding a way to keep the completion status in a variable or object of some sort which would allow me to pull the information out, and display it appropriately in the icons for the previous days. I have attempted to use variables but time is an issue as there is no such function like “if (completionStatus) on (time and date) = true, set image to …”

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you!

You can do this using the seconds since 1970 block

Hi, thanks for the reply Jared!
As I’m relatively new to Thunkable, how would I go about using that block in my situation? I was messing around with it but can’t seem to find a way to do so.

Hi I am trying to do the same thing did you figure it out??

It’s unlikely that the original author will respond to a topic that is two years old. It’s better to start a new topic and if there is a related topic such as this one, include a link to it. Make sure to explain what you tried, what you expected to happen, and what is/is not working.

3 Likes