Creating a keyboard

Hi guys, its possible when i click in this text label show a custom keyboard create by me? like this photo…

1 Like

Hi

Of course it is possible. And what you do not like the system numeric keypad?

1 Like

Hi there,

If your keyboard is contained in a Column or Row, you can put a Button where your Text Input is and have a block that says ‘when Display_Button Click show Keyboard_Column’.

The following blocks would then help you use your Keyboard to type on the Display_Button:

You’ll need blocks like the ‘When 1_Button Click’ blocks for every input Button in your Keyboard, where ‘char’ is the Text of whatever Button you click.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

First, because he deforme my layout.
Second, dont have the “ok” button to close numeric keypad…
Third, i think better have someone like this:

Because is a smaller keyboard and i can put one “ok” button to close this keyboard and can use the app again, in the numeric keypad original i dont know how to close, i think click in another part to close but not happens

1 Like

I dont know what i do, but now when i click in the app after use the numeric keyboard he “close” the keyboard… LOL

1 Like

Now it is clear that you need a custom keyboard. As I said, this can be done in Thunkable X. To do this, the buttons must be placed in the Column with absolute positioning.

1 Like