Connect Your App to Airtable by OAuth problem

I reconnect but it revoked again. What’s going on? How can i fix it? They send me this mail.

The Thunkable third-party integration’s access to your Airtable account has been automatically revoked by Airtable. This could be due to reasons such as a violation of the OAuth protocol or a misconfiguration of the third-party integration.

To continue using Thunkable you may re-authorize it. If you would like to contact the developer about this issue you may contact them at support@thunkable.com.

You can manage your third-party integrations from your account’s integrations panel.

——-
Airtable has various security measures in place for OAuth integrations to help keep end-user data safe. If a given third party violates one of these security measures in their OAuth setup, Airtable will automatically revoke the integration and no longer allow access to the data to ensure it is protected.

If you are experiencing repeated revocations after re-authorizing an integration, it may be due to continued violations or misconfigurations by the third-party service. It’s recommended that you contact the developer of Thunkable directly for support regarding this issue. Additionally, you can manage your third-party integrations from your account’s Integrations panel on your Airtable homepage.

Hi @doctorsof, thanks for flagging this to you. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our engineering team has done what they can to try and limit these integration issues with Airtable but they can arise occasionally.

It sounds like you are just needing to re-authorize Airtable’s integration with Thunkable.

To check the Authorization:
Visit your Airtable homepage.
Click Account in the top right corner and select Integrations.
Choose Third-party integrations.
Click the > arrow on Thunkable Third-party integrations.

If it is not there, you’ll just want to re-authorize Thunkable using the steps found in our Docs using the steps found in our Docs: Airtable Data Source | Drag and Drop | Thunkable Docs

Let us know if it worked.

But this happened to me yesterday. And I had to edit all my blocks according to the new one again. I don’t know why it didn’t detect it automatically, but then I got a mail that the connection remained automatically. It stayed connected for 18 hours in total.

I know I need to reconnect, but I’m worried if this connection will go away again in 24 hours. Because I have to rearrange all my blocks according to the new connection ?!

I reconnected and the blocks were automatically recognized. I guess the only solution is to keep reconnecting, right?

At this point, yes, you will just want to re-connect Thunkable to Airtable when this happens.