[Closed] Would you like to beta test the new Data Viewer component?

I want to tested too! :smiley:

Hi… I wouldlikle to test!
How are the next steps?

Please add me to the beta-testers group. I have been waiting for a component like this …

Thanks, Rob

1 Like

@Sofia
@nicnok
@robertw
@ruybmello
@bobbyj12
@jakepalanca
@go1tentcjzwu
@io.nut.ilie
@Lin
@anto.net
@83c4d26aa4d240
@turningworm
@Daniel_Coglitore
@leandroderezende6xc
@Rob_Schoemaker
@arvinjay.santillan
@Andrea_Marchisio

You have been added as beta testers and added to the beta tester group chat.
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

3 Likes

Quero Participar

:smiley: I would love to test this feature. As i’m already working on this thought to connect Google spreadsheet with thunkable-X and i have also provided solution to read/write data on google spreadsheet on thunkable classic after cloudstitch stopped there service. Click here for more info.

I have already made the complete script for this… But now i really want to test this new component given by thunkable team.

~Ct tricks

Well being waiting for 9 days now for approval for beta testing this with little correspondence, I guess paying for pro entitles you to very little. Cheers Thunkable.

1 Like

Hi @jane @domhnallohanlon , i am unable to PM either of you for some reason. This is jgibb20189 . I wanted to test on this email address because I think my school has limitations on who can access my drive. I’m not sure but I think this may be attributed to me being able to ‘connect’ to my drive but why i cant see my sheets

Can you add me to the beta on here?

You are already a member of the beta server.
You have been added to the group message.

2 Likes

Oh cheers never received anything saying that. Was expecting an email with links to group is all. Thank you.

2 Likes

I would love to test this feature.please add me to this project

@cyrus_education

Hi , how long take time to join this project ?

yes please!

@dgspires
@cttricks
@jared.gibbeai4
@alfopietro
@cgiou

Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

2 Likes

Hi @cgiou, welcome to the community.

I’ve merged your 3 posts into a single post.

Just for future reference, please use the edit button (the pencil icon) if you need to amend or update a post.

Thanks

3 Likes

Please add me to the Beta.

Please add me to the Beta.

beta user

So, I finally was able to see my data after switching the Gmail account I was using. My school email and work email won’t work as potential data sources. The next issue I am facing is that after adding the data viewer when I go to edit the blocks, I am met with a white screen. After I remove the data viewer, I can go back into the block editor with no problems.

1 Like

I would like to be a beta tester. Thank you!

@fecaps_aps
@Tommaso

1 Like

Hi @fecaps_aps, welcome to the community.

I’ve merged your 2 posts into a single post.

Just for future reference, please use the edit button (the pencil icon) if you need to amend or update a post.

Thanks

1 Like

Hello im still waiting for beta testing. tanks