Clicking on the "Data Sources" tab causes white screen

Does anybody else get a white screen when clicking the Data Sources tab on x.thunkable.com/projects homepage?

1 Like

When clicking on My Data Sources, it starts to load then goes to a blank white browser screen. Same thing happened when I clicked on my selected Google Sheet under Data Table > Data Source in the right hand column of the app editor.

2 Likes

Testing this on my other account which wasn’t apart of the beta test doesn’t show a white screen. Is this beta test specific? All my data sources are duplicated between projects.

Are you using a different browser? I was wondering if it’s a Google Chrome problem?

Yes, i had the same problem. I contacted the staff and they solved this problem. I guess that It happened because i had corrupt data source files from the beta testing.

1 Like

Both accounts were through Google Chrome.

Thanks for this. I had a suspicion this could have been the issue.

I have this problem and was never part of the beta test. What should I do?

@sr3 It might just be a corrupt data file Shane?

Do you remember who fixed this for you @jonathanvalgarlh4ow?

1 Like

@Steven

1 Like

Thanks @jonathanvalgarlh4ow.

Ok @eoinparkinson and @sr3 I’m going to log this internally since I obviously don’t want to post and of your PII on Github.

We’ll get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Hope this is ok?

1 Like

That’d be great. Thanks Domhnall.

1 Like

Im having the same problem here with this blank/white screen when trying to get in that data sources tab. This new Data viewer List would save my project, really want to make this work out. When you find a solution please share with me.
Thanks.

1 Like

How can I get rid of a corrupt data file? I get the white screen when trying to go to the My Data Sources tab, so I can’t fix anything from there.

Hi @sr3, @uliana.bruno & @eoinparkinson. If your issue is the same as the one we identified for @jonathanvalgarlh4ow, we should be able to fix it for you. We just need to remove the corrupted data sources from your account. Do we have permission to do so?

We also have a fix for this which should be coming out shortly. It will notifiy you that your data source(s) are corrupt and allow you to delete them yourself. Sorry for the inconvenience!

2 Likes

That would be great. My account email is different to my community email. Could I send it to you privately?

Thanks.

Yes, you (and anyone else tagged in my previous post) can send the email address to me in a private message.

3 Likes

Not sure how to send a personal message

1 Like

Hello,

I appear to have hit a problem with data source and google sheets, I’ve seen in a chat it could be a corrupted file? Can you assist please?

Thanks

George