Can't get Web Viewer to show raw HTML (using URL) or Web Viewer Extension (using POST) in Thunkable Live

Hi All,

I don’t think I’ve seen a recent question or solution for this. My app creates raw HTML code for a table (with e.g. insulin doses), and the cell values are calculated in app (so I can’t use an HTML asset file). When I send to the WebViewer (via a URL block) and to the WebViewer Extension (via a POST block and an external website), these work perfectly in Thunkable online (which I assume means the HTML is fine). But with both Thunkable Live (for Android and iOS) and in TestFlight and with an APK, I just get a white screen. If I cut-and-paste the HTML into a Chrome browser, it also works fine.

Are there security issues with the devices that are blocking this, or any other solutions?

Thanks for your collective wisdom.

Thunkable online

Thunkable Live (Android)