Cannot send through to Apple due TestMode Activated for admob ads

Hello Team…
I have a challenge each time i want to test and also run Admob… And it SEEMS the locic is not clear at leas´´t not to me.
When i try to publish (to test in Testflight) i get the following:

At the same time i can read in the documentation that

So somehow those two messages are in conflict right?
Or what is it i dont get?
PS - I am using my own ADMOB ID for each ad. So i need to have the ads set to TEST and send it through to Apple to test in testflight.
Any ideas…

Hello, i think i can help here.

You can use TestMode while testing, it helps you to have a full picture of the app and how the admob actually works together with your component.

I think it refers to Android when it says “download in testmode”.
Have you tried to download an “ad hoc build” for your iOS device? You can do it from “Download iOS” instead of “Publish”.
If it shows the same error, you can still use TestMode off while testing, it doesn’t really matter much as long as you dont click on your own ads (perhaps it will take a slightly longer time to load ads the first times the app is opened).

Have a look, hope it can help.

OK I see - Ill try again then. What if i load a rewarded ad. Can i do that? Of Course…Without clicking on it i mean? Or is the actual viewing considered as “click” or so…

The viewing is not considered, the worst that can happen is that AdMob recognizes your views and it doesn’t consider them at all.

If you avoid to click it will be fine.

Thanks