Admob displaying in companion app but not on testflight

Hi I’m experiencing an issue with admob banners and rewards showing up on the Thunkable companion app but when on TestFlight they are not displaying/responding. Can anyone think of why this would be? This is on devices I have whitelisted to adhere to admob policy.

@domhnallohanlon Any explanation for this?

Hey @exploriverse.com

The first thing I’d do is push a new version to the store making sure that my admob values on each component were correct.

Next, when you push a new version to the store, make sure that the ads are set to live.

Last, make. sure you haven’t disabled/hidden them in your app via the use of an IAP.

@domhnallohanlon @jared Can you confirm this is not a thunkable issue? Since my suspension has been lifted none of my ads displaying in testflight but displaying in thunkable companion app. I ruled out testing device whitelist.

I did some testing to see if thunkable admob (default settings) displays in testflight.

Here is what I see in thunkable companion app.
Thunkable default setting with test mode off

Using my admob id, test mode off

Here is what I see in testflight ios build with test mode off
Thunkable default setting with test mode off

Using my admob id, test mode off, ad is not displaying.

when you say “since my suspension”. how long ago was that lifted?

Can i download your app and try it on my device? can you add me to your testflight?

1 Like

March 11th it was lifted.

Invitation sent to your gmail

Just got it!

I figured out thanks to @jared once it is already on the app store, Admob has to review it and approve. That fixed my issue I was having.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.