Can I make "ios push notification " without Apple PC?

Can I make "ios push notification " without Apple PC?

Hey @jumalcom222 ,

You don’t need a Mac to use the Push Notifications on iOS but you will need a Thunkable PRO account and an Apple Developer account.

https://docs.thunkable.com/push-notifications-by-one-signal

What sort of app are you trying to build? How would you intend on using Push Notifications?

Is ios app able to work push notification ?

I want to make the simple function of ios app push notification.

4 digit code???

Where can I see the code???

4 digit code???

Where can I see the code???

I had ios app in order to add push notification this time.

I want to know detail method to know 4 digit.

Did you follow the detailed directions Dom linked above? It says that’s a two factor authentication code.

I want to know detail method to know 4 digit.

So you entered your email address and password (for apple) and didn’t receive a code? Normally it’d go to iphone/ipad you have registered with that account, and it shows up like a text message. Unless you don’t have 2FA set up, in which case I’d have guessed it wouldn’t prompt you for it.

All the 2FA codes I’ve seen from Apple have been six digit. Yours probably is too, despite the #### in the box.

You /are/ entering your Apple credentials, right? Do you have 2FA on your account? Are you sure you have your password right? You’re able to login to appleid.apple.com using that email and password?

1 Like

I followed the steps here, got to a point where it said it would revoke any existing certificates. I completed the steps and I’m getting the following error and my original certificate is invalid.

I’m pretty well stuck here and not sure where to turn or what to do after following the steps and getting where I am now