Can anyone help me with iPad Screenshots for publishing?

Does anyone have an Ipad 3rd generation? PLEASE! I need just 6 Screenshots and an app review everything trought testflight

Is the Last step that I need to publish!

Thanks!

1 Like

I have a 5th generation ipad (I think it can help too)

2 Likes

Thanks you very much! How many inches does It have? the Page It says iPad Pro 3 generation 12.9 inches

The #SuccessfullyTHUNKd forum is for posting listings of apps that have been published.
I have moved your post to a more suitable forum.

I Will but I dont have answers in any fĂłrum; is already published in Android just i need this sctreens; please tell mehow can i do the test adds
Now I will delete the topic

Please I need help to publishing the App Thanks!

Please see here, I have responded to your question:

Also when posting about topics like this, please use the #thunkable-cross tag. The #creator-lounge is for sharing ideas and showing helpful tips and ideas that you know of, that others would benefit of.

Hopefully this helps :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sory! Thanks for the explanation!

In my screenshots, I made a point of retaining only that part not showing the ad (cropped image).

The point being that whoever’s ad was showing is not actually paying for the increased visibility anyway.

3 Likes

Hii Vincent!! always is a gift read your answers, Do you know if there are a problem if i compress the images from the devices to send to IOS?

I will answer your personal messsage when i finish to publish the App!!, (I dont forget it!)

That, I am sorry to say, I have no idea. I haven’t dealt with Apple yet.

I wouldnt wish that on my worst enemy

I received my images over the internet. And almost everything sent through Google (which in this case I received through Google’s Gmail and the sender also sent this way) is compressed. Especially photos. try downloading a few images from Google Drive and see for yourself. You’ll get a zip file. I have had no issues with image compression. It really doesn’t make a difference as the compression isn’t huge.

1 Like

You could use test ads for taking your screenshots, that way you can avoid something like this:

3 Likes

Hi @domhnallohanlon Please, Can you think about any possible solution?

@domhnallohanlon already responded:

1 Like

What is test adds? Could you explain me how can i do that?
I have a MacOs, and a Mac air, or something i could do with them? Thanks

Is the Last step that I need to publish!

Thanks!

Hi I please I need help, I m almost publishing the App in IOS but I need the Screenshots in 4 Apple devices, First of all, How can I do if I don’t have them?. Second, What happens if I upload Screenshots with Ads?, Third, I need to know if can I compress the images with photoshop before upload them.
It is mandatory to upload the app review? Can it have ads? Would be any problem if I use photoshop to delete Ads in Screenshots and App Review?
And finally, Can I upload iPad Pro Second generation Screenshots in iPad Pro Third Generation section?

Thanks!