Call a specific cell

hi, I have searched everywhere for a solution to find a way to do what I need, I have found some similar things but nothing that meets my needs. I’m trying to use a field in Airtable set as an attachment field that contains a PDF file. I wish I could invoke it in the app linked to another airtable field. let me explain, I have a series of coluns with Name, Surname, date of birth, place of birth and pdf file created from these data. I would like to be able, by entering the surname, to view the corresponding pdf file. Thanks for the advice you can give me.

1 Like

Welcome back.

Your issue is certainly doable but very difficult to test without access to your Airtable table. If you can share your table or create a table similar in structure with sample data to share then others in the community can/may help.

1 Like

Thanks to the availability. this is a test airtable table.

1 Like

Check this. You might need to reconnect the table in the project.

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/61863db62a19360011f08a51

Happy Thunking!

1 Like

Thank you very much, you always learn a lot from you. But what I would like to do is to have the user enter his name and then look for the corresponding file from there. enter the name in a text input.

Mulas Cesare

1 Like

Try remixing the project and see the update.

Perfect … thank you so much.
Mulas Cesare

1 Like

If all OK then please mark it solved and remove the share connection to your Airtable table. I will then go ahead and delete the project from my side.