Blocks gets erased when saving

I’m a new user.
I create a simple design of a button. I go to blocks and do nothing more then select “when button click”. I try to go back to the design screen and a dialog box comes up that says “This Site Says we haven’t saved your work…” after several seconds I finally get to the Design screen. I click back to Blocks and my single block is gone.

As far as I know I’ve downloaded the latest version of ThX.

Using standard Win-10.

Is there a problem with saving? After googling this issue I see that many have had the issue back at the first of this year (2020).

I AGREE…I have the same issue. Seems like I have lots of views but no support. Maybe you can help me.

Here’s my q:

I’m a new user.
I create a simple design of a button. I go to blocks and do nothing more then select “when button click”. I try to go back to the design screen and a dialog box comes up that says “This Site Says we haven’t saved your work…” after several seconds I finally get to the Design screen. I click back to Blocks and my single block is gone.

As far as I know I’ve downloaded the latest version of ThX.

Using standard Win-10.

Is there a problem with saving? After googling this issue I see that many have had the issue back at the first of this year (2020).

Hi @jackmanjlskmv1xe - I’m moving your post here since it’s not related to the topic that you posted on.

Please make sure you are fully familiar with the #communityguidelines before you create multiple posts.

This message may appear if you are moving back and forth between screens very quickly. It’s is most frequently seen be users who have slower internet connections.

Thunkable X is completely web based, so there shouldn’t be any downloading required.

Depending on your web browser however, you may need to do a hard refresh to make sure you are fully up-to-date.

Finally, this is a voluntary community, people give freely of their time to help out other Thunkable users. If you need support on a specific topic please reach out directly to us via chat or email support.

Thanks!