Ask need to answer because I used thunkable for my capstone project in school

hello, this is my first time that i used thunkable. hope this will help my capstone as well. I dont have any idea but in terms of designing and blocking this is superb very easy to use. But I see that 60 days expiry. what does it mean? because I need my project to deploy more than a couple of month. Cause I try MIT app but since mit app is the more you add screen then you cant build your apk app file. hope that thunkable can build app without limit of days and consisten in buildign apps without crashed issue or any expiry time limits . Thunkable is very useful for me. Thankk you!

Welcome Thunkable Beaver

Can you post a screenshot of the 60-day expiration message?

Are you using https://x.thunkable.com to create your projects?

You’ll want to pay close attention to the comparison of features at the bottom of the pricing page. For example, you get two downloads per month with the Free plan but that does not allow you to publish your app.

1 Like

Hi @thesisdefense3723e2, welcome to Thunkable :tada:

Be sure to check out our posts about How to ask Great Questions v2.0 and our Community Guidelines as you get started.

Are you referring to this share link that has an expiration after 60 days?
Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 4.36.35 PM

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.