Apple development program payment failure

Hi THUNKERS
I’m sanele a developer from South Africa .I’m trying to enroll on apple developer programme, I’ve been trying to enroll for three weeks, It seems like enrollement systems are unable to process all my cards. Every time when I report this problem to apple support they advise me to check with my bank and create new apple ID. I’ve been doing this for 3 weeks everyday calling my bank and contacting support but nothing seems to work. I’ve created 3 apple IDs
sibiyas@outlook.com pay with MasterCard failed didn’t process (capitec bank)
Luminjalo95@gmail.com paid with visa card also failed (absa bank)
Saneles2020@outlook.com paid using visa black platinum card with unlimited funds still failed (first national bank)
• Asked my friend to enroll using his details mahlabam@gmail.com and visa black card, all failed.
On each instance when I contact my bank they all confirm that there was no charge attempt and no declined transactions from apple. Every time when I raise this with support they say I must create new apple ID and repeat, I’ve been doing the same thing for the past three weeks and it’s. I know that this thinkable is not part of apple but I’m desperate and hoping that someone here has encountered the same problem and might offer help

I have heard of troubles when creating these accounts from certain countries. I wonder if you try to purchase a US visa gift card, and to use that number? Can you try to get on the phone with customer support from Apple and do it with a person instead of an automated system?

Also, I changed the tag on this entry as it is more fititing in the #off-topic category :slight_smile: :open_hands:

2 Likes