App rejected ios 4.2 - Design - Minimum Functionality

Your app provides a limited user experience as it is not sufficiently different from a mobile browsing experience. As such, the experience it provides is similar to the general experience of using Safari. Including iOS features such as push notifications, Core Location, and sharing do not provide a robust enough experience to be appropriate for the App Store.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to provide a more robust user experience by including additional native iOS functionality.

If you cannot - or choose not to - revise your app to be in compliance with the App Store Review Guidelines, you may wish to build an HTML5 web app instead. You can distribute web apps directly on your web site; the App Store does not accept or distribute web apps.

For more information about creating web apps, refer to the Configuring Web Applications section of the Safari Web Content Guide.

For a description of the HTML elements and attributes you can use in Safari on iPhone, check out Safari HTML Reference: Introduction.

Please see attached screenshot for details.

1 Like

Hi, @Tijender_Singh ! :wave:

I think you have an app with just a WebView…

Am I right?

If so,

Please add more features to your App :blush:

Thanks! :blush:

Hey Kartik,

thanks for your reply…
now my app does not even have a webpage…

if you have a min please have a look on the app… its published on google play store… and please suggest me what changes can be done to publish it on app store.

1 Like

If so, have you re-applied for iOS?

Yes, just now did it… But dont know what exactly apple wants from my app.
3 times already rejected.

please suggest me some changes if you think are required if you get a chance to use the app…

thanks