App Inventor Store is being temporary closed!

About

For those who don’t know what App Inventor Store is, it’s an online e-commerce shop from where you can buy my (ILoveThunkable/Ben/moliata) snippets, tutorials, extensions, help and apps and get them instantly through an auto email system.

Migration Introduction

Why is App Inventor Store closing and how long will it last? Well, App Inventor Store is closing until a few goals will be reached, mainly a purchase of Proxmark3 RDV2. As I am more into cybersecurity and it’s becoming my hobby, I really want to get one of these Proxmark3 RDV2 thingies and your help is so much wanted! If you want to purchase my tutorials, extensions or help, make sure to do so. If you are looking just to donate, then go to https://www.paypal.me/moliata

Currently Open Shop

:warning:   Note: A free copy of Button Click tutorial is being given away for the first person. Make sure to use GIVEAWAY coupon code.

Buy Me A Coffee

1 Like

Psssh, A free copy of Button Click tutorial is being given away for the first person. Make sure to use GIVEAWAY coupon code.

Also, I wanted to tell everyone that 3 new extensions as well as 1 more secret are all coming in 3 days or less, so make sure to stay up for that!