App doesn't work/no response when tested with regular browser based LIVE test and Preview

App doesn’t work/no response when tested with regular browser based LIVE test and Preview but works when Previewed as Responsive Web App is done.

You have to be really specific when posting a topic. Saying your app “doesn’t work” could mean just about anything.

Do you just see a blank white screen? Is there an error message? Is this related to one type of component (e.g. button, API, firebase, etc.)? Does this happen with EVERY project you have or just one? Can you provide a link to a project where this is happening?

Apologies for the ambiguous post. Will try to elaborate… So I was testing a couple of Apps today one which used Firebase Sign-In component ,another which used Firebase Realtime DB and another which used Airtable component. For all the 3 when I clicked on sign-in-signup button or submit button to save data to Realtime Db and the third to save data to an Airtable the screen loaded up fine on clicking mobile Live test or Preview not blank but after clicking on their respective buttons nothing happened meaning the logic or the event behind the buttons didn’t get triggered. When I tried the same thing using Preview as a Responsive Web App it worked as expected.

1 Like

That might be related to this issue:

1 Like