API keys will be deprecated by the end of January 202'

API keys will be deprecated by the end of January 2024.theres any update about that ? what we need to do ?

Are you Talking About Airtable’s API Key?

@mohamed_azgaou We have addressed this update here in the thread below. Please feel free to reach out though if you have any further questions!

yes bro Airtable’s API key

thank’s Mr Matt, yes i read it but i didin’t understand nothing, i have alerady some app more than 2 yeras using API key so what we need to do here ?? how we can navigaute from API key to Personal token or Ouath ? and we need to update the application in google play and appstore or not ?
thank you

I think that you have to regenerate API Key of Airtable after Jan 2024.

yes iknow bro but theres a lot of question like need answer : how we can navigaute from API key to Personal token or Ouath ? and we need to update the application in google play and appstore or not ? but still now there’s no answer from the coumminty of thunkable to explain it.

I would say yes you may need to update the app once you move over to OAuth
once you do there is really no change as to how you work with airtable in your app same as before.
when i change to OAuth it was just to a test project but then my other apps with airtable stop working mind you these are published apps, so i had to go in add OAuth to those apps, also add the database first in airtable to avoid the “sticking” on thunkable side i dont know if that fixed but was sticking for me this was about 2-3 weeks ago

1 Like

thank you bro, but why they say you don’t need to do any update ? it’s more than 8 months and no one explain what we need to do to avoid any probelm in application

Yes! they said No updates right? WRONG !! in my cause i cant say the same for you but its working okay now no more complaints from my app users

for me i didn’t do nothing am still using APi key intil month 1 in 2024 then i will creat a personl token or Ouath and i will see what will be happend in my app at the en of Januray 2024.

Airtable’s API keys will be deprecated by Airtable - Announcements - Community (thunkable.com)