API and SQL database to store data

Hello,
I need to store thousand of rows generated by my app and I do not want to use Firebase because is json DB and Airtable because with free account give us just 1200 rows per DB. I’d like to use a SQL database.
Which DB do you recommend, which can be managed via API? (insert, select, update e delete)

Thanks
Andrea

If you dont want to use either of those, google sheets works with the new data components you are just storing info. There is no row limit but each sheet is limited to 5,000,000 cells. So take the number of colums you would use. divide 5 million by that. that’s how many rows you can use on one sheet.

I would also be willing to rent you space on my Airtable Pro :wink:
Each table has up to50,000 rows

yes spreadsheet is a good idea but you can’t do SQL; i like airtable very much but to have 50K rows it costs $ 20 / month. for example I already tried Snowflake DB managed with Integromat API. I prefer to use a DB …

Sorry to bump an old thread, but could you use something like this to link your DB with your Thunkable please @Andrea_Marchisio?

https://www.sqltoapi.com/

Do you happen to know where you can store data and files in large quantities, but for free or very cheap? Now it’s quite problematic to find a job, so I’m trying to find a cheap way out of my situation.

Firebase and aws both have free or very lost cost options

Cloudinary has a nice free plan too

But it usually costs money to store larger files. How much data are you talking about here? What kind of files?

Amaon Web Services SQL is not but looks like a good option.

better you settle with Google Clould BigQuery So it has the docs ready.

Make you app.