Android App crashing when moving screens

Hi,

Not really sure, but my android version of my project had been working perfectly until all of a sudden the android app will crash when I switch any screens. This is both on live test and APK. The iOS app still works perfectly.

Even if I remove every screen and every component it still crashes.
Is there anything I can do to debug this?

I had the same issue, deleted a lot of my older projects off the thunkable cloud and now all good. There is a limit to storage

This was my only project I had. Ive tried clearing my app data/cache reinstalling app everything, but no matter what with this project it will crash my android phone.

I read somewhere that some issues such as components height and some other ones could make the android apps crash. I suggest you go in the announcement category and check for the release of Thunkable X and read about it, you’ll find a post about it.

Nice day :slight_smile:

Is this what you were referring to? Latest Thunkable ✕ Release - Compatibility with Android 8.0 / API 26

If so I am trying to use it on Android 8.1
I’ve set a page to not use anything thatt it says. And it still crashing, what can I do now to troubleshoot?

Edit: As well if I drag a screen to the top to the be screen which the app starts on, It doesnt crash on that screen but rather if I try and change screens it does.