Airtable on create row not updating all columns

I’m just getting started with Thunkable.
Trying to have a form on the page that when submitted creates a new row in Airtable.
I’ve been able to get the row created and one column to update. Then added in an update value function after the row is created and name input into first column. However I need to have three columns updated with data. I suspect I’m missing something along the way but am having trouble seeing it. Any suggestions.

In an ideal situation, I would like to have the third column be from a selection. I’ve built this out this way.
Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 3.00.32 PM

I thought this might work but it won’t return the results from Airtable selection into the ListViewer. Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 3.01.26 PM

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Hey @kevin88m4,

Just wondering why you have so many empty sockets (Notes, Attachments, Status, Artist) in your create row block?

Ideally you should be passing in all the values (or at least placeholder values) at the create row stage.

1 Like

Hi @domhnallohanlon

When I built the paths with the sockets they would not update in Airtable. So I was trying to figure a way to update the field after it was created. It appears to be working the right way now and updating the sockets when the row is initially created.

Any suggestions on pulling the options from Airtable into a ListViewer to treat them like a button?