Adobe XD... how to import the design to Thunkable

Hello, I’m a new Thunkable user and I’d like to know if there’s a way to import a design from Adobe XD.
Thunkable seems very powerful, but from a graphical point of view it doesn’t seem to allow you to go beyond a very rudimentary 80s-style design.

Hey @mikeke ,

We’re working on a Dogma integration at the moment. I’m not sure if you can migrate an XD design to a Figma design but that might be one option?

Can you share a screenshot of your design? There are lots of talented folks in the community (especially those who participate in the #wdc!) who can probably offer some pointers too!

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply… at the moment I’m just trying to understand if it’s possible to do with Thunkable the same things that Bravo allows… it’s not a matter of a single and specific project/drawing but a more general speech, to understand the limits and the potentialities of your software… do you have in your roadmap to do the same things of Bravo with Figma/Adobe XD?

Is there any progress about the Adobe XD integration into Thunkable?

I don’t think so. Figma only supports Sketch and imge png files to upload.

So better switch to figma to make your designs.

Ok, thanks but unfortunately I use this software where I work and it’s not possible for me to change.
Anyway, I can’t believe it doesn’t include Adobe XD, given its popularity. A $200/month plan and (basic) support only for Figma, I think something needs to be revised in the prices on Thunkable…

Then why don’t you upload the downloaded XD png image to figma then?

1 Like