[Solved] With logic screencaps = Adding an Award/Achievement System in app

Sorry, I was just in the process of writing a new reply with new screenshots right as you posted. I also realized that I was using Row Id wrong; so I found a way of getting the specific row id value (not just the green block). I’ll undelete for others and type my latest update here:

Update 2: I realized that row id “1” only works if it is a Google Sheets table and not a local or Airtable DB. I had to use a trick from another post about creating a list with the text being updated as the Row ID value and then viewing that list and writing down the alpha-numeric value. I’m going to try that now.

I erased the List block with the gear, put the Sum of list in the initialize app variable block chain, and am just using the variable block in the if/do sequence. I’m going to test this to see if it works.

I have noticed in my control tests that even if I manually enter numeric values that should trigger the event, the image still doesn’t change… will do more digging.

Here is the post that helped me find the Row ID alpha-numeric code:

Edit:
I’ve tried a few different things and the image wont change. I emptied the img column in my control test and now the image is just blank on the Grid Viewer . I tried this:

This didn’t change the image when I manually set the trigger.

I then tried this:

When I did this, the page will no longer display at all. I also tried using create app variable empty list and then on screen open set variable as list of values and then used that variable for the sum of list function. No joy. Still going to be trouble shooting.

2 Likes