Add blocks to work with wallpaper and blocks to close a screen

Hello everyone :wave:, it’s been a while hope your all doing great!

Recently i started working on 2 new Thunkable project and while testing i came into an issue that the screen kept left open making the user being able to navigate to a screen that it should not be allowed to navigate to after leaving it.

Secondly i like to have blocks added to acces, set and get wallpaper information, this will make it easier to make a wallpaper app or let the user customize the app more by showing their own wallpaper :wink:

Thanks.

Hello @sketch :wave:
Great idea for a wallpaper app!

Regarding the first issue, could you please explain how they navigate back?
You could build a solution using blocks. Please set a variable to true after they enter the page and add a condition before they navigate to that screen using the variable.

Hi @ioannis thanks for your fast reply.

When testing my app I noticed that users could swipe back (back button press) to the previous screen.

The reason I’m asking this is because

1. It saves system resources keeping screens open takes up some memory.
  2. Using blocks to navigate the user back to a screen when it for example just wants to go back to the menu and not the cutscene screen being able to remove that screen from the stack would be beter than having some flickering between the screens before it gets back to the desired screen.