A list with multiple choice radio buttons

Ok, so I’ve been working on this for a while, and each time that I think I’ve got it, another issue pops up.

What I am looking to do is to make a multiple choice selection with radio buttons, and the results goes to ‘response text’ to test it out.

I’ve had it working the way that I want, but when I went to clear the list after the page entry, it would not work. The reason I was given was that simple lists don’t have radio buttons. What list does? This was the only way I could get it to work, but there must be another way, as I’ve seen examples of it but don’t have access to them.

Can somebody please help me with the setup of blocks necessary for this? The screenshots show what I have currently, it works, but doesn’t clear at the end. I assume I need to completely redo them, but I don’t know what to do.

There are several of us still active on the forums who posted last year about how to make radio buttons: Radio buttons demo. You might see if anyone can share a new link to their projects.

Here’s mine: Thunkable

I noticed that when I preview it, it reports incorrect selections. So you may have to do a little troubleshooting but at least it’s a good starting point.

here’s my demo for multiple selection (using check boxes):
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/10d0ce0f967b318021eec41e5454912b

here’s my demo for single selection (using radio button)
https://x.thunkable.com/copy/c873c59f66e2f792c011af3f61df6031

@manyone Is it possible to use the radio buttons in a multiple selection situation? That’s what I’m trying to do.
EDIT: I realized that the difference in checkboxes and radio buttons was just the image/icon used, so that was easy. lol

The multiple selection demo you posted was was I needed, minus the select all and clear all buttons. I tweaked it a little to work it with mine. It works here on web as well as on mobile, so I think it’s finally solved. Thank you @manyone and @tatiang for your guidance.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.