[Closed] Would you like to beta test the new Data Viewer component?

Nice!!

1 Like

@ejhonathan
@Unver_Yalincak
@kidd7061
@Leito

You have been added as beta testers and added to the beta tester group chat.
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

1 Like

Would love to test!

Great… Thanks a lot.

@loyaltapdevtpih
You have been added as beta testers and added to the beta tester group chat.
Please let me know if your Thunkable account uses a different email address to your Thunkable Community account.

ops … obvious question: when are you planning to release extended listview and orientation?

Thanks
Andrea

They are working for Extended Listviewer very hard right now.

3 Likes

We’re hoping to have it out in eaerly 2020 @Andrea_Marchisio

As a temporary work-around for the extended listviewer you could manually create something like this:

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Hey @Andrea_Marchisio - this component should be available soon. In the meantime you can sign up fo the beta test here!

1 Like

What do I have to do some

See sample

https://x.thunkable.com/projects/5d90cb81aab4c26ef753f324/project/properties/designer/

4 Likes

I want List Viewer

sadly but it’s not possible in my knowledge since no dynamic listview in the componet option. maybe they are working on it

1 Like

maybe they are working on it

We are! You can see what’s coming soon in the release notes.

@onspeedbarmrr1o4a, for now using Rows to make ‘cards’ and duplicating the cards as seen in @actech’s example is the only way to do this in Thunkable. But the Extended List Viewer is coming soon and will make this easier!

3 Likes

@jane’s example here is perfect, but by doing this you will be limited to the amount of cards (or products in this case) that you can show as lists and cloning items work completely different. You will notice your app slowing down on things like scroll and button clicks if you have a lot of images and buttons cloned. Keep this in mind, try implement a next page function, and show 10 items per page.

2 Likes

@jane will thunkable new update will have list view search filter? pls i need it so muchhhh :’(

সাইট লিংক দিন

Are you looking for a link to the project @mdmokseda940hhk?

There is a brand new list viewer coming out soon. This doesn’t tell us anything but from what I’ve read in the feature requests, a featured called Extended List view contained images and buttons and much more. nothing to be said about searching although there is a simple solution to that here:

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thankyou :smiley: , but hve they told us when they will release the new listview?