Why Web viewer doesn't show video and audio

https://3ynihrnjb7v5zcebdgtvag-on.drv.tw/sounds/overturner.html

This is the .html file that I tried.

2 Likes

Yes @muneer but this is not the correct file. I made a project and enabled video call feature . In that , you have to copy the embed link. I have not used the plain site.

1 Like

The idea is to show that you can twist the system to make it work.

However, I would not suggest the approach I took because it actually compromise a security policy that is enforced by the website.

2 Likes

What is the security Policy compromised @muneer
Thank you for your time i did some tweaking with the web viewer extension and now it works thanks a lot :smiley:

1 Like

It’s called X-Frame-Options and Content-Security-Policy.

If you think the tweaking you did will benefit others facing similar situations, it would be good to mention it.

2 Likes

Does this give me any legal responsibilities because enablex gave me the embed link
Also , yes i would try and post in the tutorials section

1 Like

I’m not sure of any legal implications and I would think not because chrome has a plugin that does just that

1 Like

So you mean i can use it freely because of this extension(do i need to download it?)
Also , as the source website is giving the embed code freely

1 Like

If the website is using something similar to YouTube then this solves your problem.

YouTube does not allow the shared URL to be accessed in iframes but it allows embedded URL to be used in iframes.

1 Like

Yes , so i think it would be legal because enablex specifies that i can use the embed code. Thank you for your time @muneer. really appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

@muneer I Have posted in the tutorials section
Check out This Post How To Add A Video Calling Website To Your App

2 Likes