Why i can submit simple data to database

why i cant even save simple user data to database …i mean its soo frustrating what am i doing wrong… here is the details…
block
app
table

please someone help me i cant able to get just basic data in db its soo demotivating i went through all the doc there is not a single tutorial on even doing basic thing as simple CRUD appp…

You will never see data created in the app and subsequently stored in a local table unless you recall it from within the app itself. You can’t see an updated “localDB” because it’s local to the device, not thunkables servers.

You can’t update the local table on a phone and see the updates on the computer nonce the app is on a phone the table is localized to that phone meaning it’s not in the cloud and is only accessible by that device.

1 Like

Hi Jared thanks for response i read u do freelancing please ping me i have project if you are open for the project ping me please on +965 98907681 … still confused regarding this would love to talk directly with you … bro please contact in whatsappp…

Feel free to book time on my calendar via my website codelessconsultant.com

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.