Where is the splash screen picture?

I am remixing an App (Thunkable) and I wanted to change the splash screen picture. where can I find the original picture asset so I can change it?

Thank you

Go to “Assets”?
The little folder with a paperclip in it. Top left.

Hi @mendh718t1b5, thanks for reaching out.

The option to modify the splash screen is available to Business or Team Level Users. With one of these subscriptions, if you change your app icon, your new icon will appear on the splash screen. Otherwise, the default Thunkable Splash Screen will appear.

For many users, this brief flash doesn’t impact the initial launch of their app nor does it impact initial traction while validating their MVP. Of these users, many of them have created their own custom splash screens to follow the beaver launch screen. We have splash screen examples that you can check out or remix here. This example has two screens and a timer component. If you look at the blocks section, you can see that Screen1 has an event block ‘when Screen1 opens’. Waits 1.5 seconds and then it will navigate to Screen2.

Thank you. I can see that but how do you know which asset is associated with the splash screen?

The name of the asset, or just take every asset, put it on one screen, and see which asset is which.

Also look back to what @matt_conroy said.

It won’t be loaded into your project like the other asset(s) you may add in. It’ll be there by default.

If I understood well, if I wanted to remix this App to make it for a different language than Italian, that screen it will always there? is that correct?

I would assume so, yes.

Hi Matt.
Could you clarify a little bit more on what you mentioned: “It won’t be loaded into your project like the other asset(s) you may add in. It’ll be there by default.”
Is this means that this App I will remix, it will have “Easy Italian” showing up even though, I 'll make it for Japanese?

Thank you

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.