Where i can find Media Style Notification

hi how are you I’m looking for Media Style Notification
can you help me how i find

regards

Have you searched the forums? This topic has come up before. Also, please provide details about what you need. For example, a screenshot or description of the type of notification you want.

2 Likes

i mean this i want use for radio app

or like this

hi
please to who have experience can help about this Media Style Notification

i think its clear in pic what i mean its for radio app

I hope to get an answer from the experienced

regards

1 Like

If you want the sound app to come active in the screen then use .html file to start a sound file. The sound/media component will appear in the active component on the phone screen.

1 Like

thanks my friend but not this what i want i need media style notification extension

i want use for radio FM app its paid extension so can help me where i can find

regards

1 Like

Thunkable X does not support extensions, sorry.

2 Likes

Thunkable X does not support exstension like AI2.
Like @tatiang said.
However you can add extra’s through the WebViewer by loading a HTML file into it.

1 Like

I believe you did not understand my explanation but they say a picture worth a 1000 words

See this a sample app to play sounds.

Very simple just select from the list and the html file will play.

However, while playing the audio, I can close the screen or slide down the notification panel to check my audio file like this.

Of course using CSS I can design it to be beautiful and eye catching but this is only proof of concept.

This is from closed screen

Hope this makes it clear.

1 Like

thanks for explain more ok can you send me file simple how its work and how I can add

regards

Because I use before kodular app now i change to use thunkable x for this I don’t have more experince about thunkable if you can send me simple how its work betere and very thanks to you

1 Like

This is not Thunkable.
This is HTML and JavaScript. I make all my extensions in vanilla JavaScript as possible as I can. In fact this one is a pure w3s solution. No need to buy extensions.

I will try to make you a working example and share it here.

1 Like

I just did number of tests and found out that if you use the open link component you will get the notification icon automatically without any other coding.

ok my friend i will try and i will late you know

thanks

1 Like

hi my friend i still try but its same mastike so can you send me full this blocks and how i add this linke to use this style

regards

my friend i try this not work same what i want in pic i need when i press back scren show media notification same in pic

1 Like

Will make a sample project and share it here.

1 Like

thanks

https://x.thunkable.com/projectPage/60d5e8265a3f9900128f1943

Check this.

It is opening the following .html file

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<body>

<p> Audio Demo from www.bensound.com</p>

<audio controls autoplay>
  <source src="https://3ynihrnjb7v5zcebdgtvag-on.drv.tw/sounds/bensound-cute.mp3" type="audio/mp3">
  Your browser does not support the audio element.
</audio>

</body>
</html>