When the keyboard appears the screen become short

When the keyboard appears the screen become short include text space.
I can’t find where to set responsive screensize in Xthunkable

Thankyou

HI @AB_BA - welcome to the community :wave:

If you take a look at the advanced properties of the Screen you are working on, in the sizing section you can choose “flex” or “none” - let us know whether or not that resolves this for you!

Hi,
When changing the sizing to none all components on the screen disappear

I have the same problem.
My screen

becomes an ugly

and id rather prefer not to stretch it…
changing screen advanced property of sizing to “none” instead of “strech” doesnt solve the problem. Actually ill get a blank screen without any elements on it if do so, as @Hicham_Chehab said.
Any other solution ? :thinking:
P.S. OMG, this is already a 2 years old post, just noticed… but searching the forum is the only one i found related to my problem

1 Like

Screen scrollable option should be TRUE.

1 Like

thank you for your fast answer… set as you said, scrollable true, same white screen for me :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Screen scrollable should be TRUE and if your screen has rows/columns then make sure you use the height of all top rows/columns to be relative %% or absolute but net “fill container/fit content”.

1 Like

@mimostel Does it working for you?

… did not tried @muneer `s solution because too many elements are related on my screen (regarding containing), and ill mess other things there (i can live with stretching tho), but i trust his solution and ill keep that in mind in my future apps to apply if needed.

We can test it on new simple screen`s app if needed tho.

1 Like

… Reviving an old topic is not a nice thing, but time came for my 2nd app and i wanna try @muneer `s advice for the issue.
So, i made a screen, set scroolable TRUE

Then set advanced - sizing to NONE as @domhnallohanlon advised

Taking care that my top container to be, lets try, absolute size:

… and screen goes blank. So issue persists.

1 Like

You don’t need this step. When you set it to None you prevent the scrolling effect to be activated automatically.

was taking @domhnallohanlon `s advise :thinking:

1 Like

This is how the flex property behaves. You need to make your screen flexible by setting the scrollable property to True and then the flex property will decide when to change the size of the screen. If you set the property to None you are actually preventing the scroll option to have an effect.

1 Like

… bottom line: for me, on Android 10, the only way that i can show keyboard without screen stretching is to set top containers to absolute values (nor fill container/contents, neither relative %). But this cant be done, as an app wont be open only by me, will be used by multiple with other phones with different resolutions, so the only solution that works cant be applied.

1 Like