What video streaming platforms do you recommend?

I’m looking for an online video solution that can grow with subscription increasing along with future live streaming addition and also researching competitors (specifically Brightcove, Vimeo, etc.)

Is Brightcove better for SVOD platform? Need some valuable suggestions.

What video streaming platform are you using at the moment? Are you intending to make an app with Thunkable to show your videos?

Just curious as to why you’ve decided to ask this question in our community?

Thanks.

1 Like

Here the list of recommended Brightcove alternativesfor your business in 2020:

1. Vplayed - Provides all-in-one enterprise grade video streaming capabilities like Live Streaming, Video on demand, OTT Apps. With Major offerings such as white-label platform, customization, various content monetization, DRM & Security, and much more.

2. Kaltura - Similarly kaltura offers video solutions to various business use cases that brings better video experiences with the help of API and developer tools.

3. Contus Vplay - A fully customizable online streaming platform that empowers content owners to stream content across Multiple platforms with hassle-free experience.

4. Dacast - With dacast live streaming & video on demand can be easily delivered across various platforms.

5. Uscreen - Uscreen made selling videos online with high video distribution & monetization option. Also track your video performance with various metrics.

Hey @allwynmacdivine122gt :wave:

Welcome to our community! Can you let us know whether or not you have any relationship or affiliation to any of the players listed above?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @domhnallohanlon

I am a broadcasting professional. As an OTT consultant and avid fan of new technologies, I engage in several platforms to learn and share what I know.

2 Likes

Sounds great - delighted to have you in the Communtiy @allwynmacdivine122gt. Would love to know a little more about the Thunkable projects you’re working on at the moment.

Do any of them involve OTT or SVOD?

1 Like

Hi @domhnallohanlon all the above listed have OTT and SVOD. I’d suggest Vplayed, the leading OTT video solution provider as I have personally experienced it.

Hope it’s helpful for your needs. :slightly_smiling_face: