Has anyone noticed the Premium option in Billing?
What is it, and what does it offer?
(except more storage space, because $250 extra per year for 4GB storage, is seriously not worth it, when Wasabi does 1TB S3 for $5.99/m with free egress)
There are many other SAAS app builders available, and the list is growing, from single developers to Amazon, and I’m intrigued to see what this Premium has to offer going forward, to help bring Thunkable closer to the other premium services out there.
- in-app payments
- deep linking
- user’s own bucket storage e.g. AWS or GCP
- white-label web apps (custom domain)
- configurable splash screen
- swipe-able slideshows
- easy option to add built-in HTML for displaying things like full screen custom designs and slideshows (negates the need for 6)
Maybe one day even:
- Approved add-ons from 3rd parties like a kind of ‘component shop’ (e.g. Unity3D’s store).