What is the best way to make a sign in page? Stored Variables or Sign in?

What do you mean by verification link @tatiang?

When users sign up using Firebase, they are sent an email message automatically from Firebase. They then need to click a link/button within that message to complete the sign up process. Otherwise, Firebase won’t recognize them as a user.

It’s all explained in the documentation:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.

Check that you have received a mail from Firebase and click on the link in the email to complete the sign up process.

Check the email in the junk or spam folder if you can’t find it in your inbox.

1 Like

Thanks.

This is the link to verify your email address right?

1 Like

Yes, click on it to have your email verified and then you can login correctly.

2 Likes

But if I click on it this is what it shows:

1 Like

Try to sign up with another email and check to see the verification link if it is working.

1 Like

So do you mean create a account (for my users) on Firebase then try clicking the link?

1 Like

Yes, create an account as if you are a new user. Use an email that hasn’t been used.

Test that the process works in the normal time range expected which is normally within an hour.

Let us establish that it works and the error you received is not due to change in settings or that the email link has expired.

1 Like

Ok I will create a account for my users.

Do you mean that it takes an hour for the link to work after creating the account?

1 Like

I mean the verification link will be sent immediately but it will expire shortly. I can’t remember the default setting for Firebase but it will not stay active for days.

1 Like

So the link will expire then it will generate a new link. Am I right or is there just something missing @muneer?

1 Like

You can find all detailed information about this in the Firebase Authentication module documentation.

Without testing your app with a new email/password combination you will not know what is wrong.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the answer.

1 Like

Though where do you find the Firebase Authentication module documentation?

1 Like

This could help

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :slightly_smiling_face:

This is what it showed:

1 Like