Web viewer show different image format even though the image is the same

and

I don´t know why, but the right image is the last… I need all image stay the same.
What i need to do?

@Mark please help!

What happened between the first and second image?

Are those two “as loaded” but at different time, or was the display transitioning from one view to the other?

It has been my experience that how an image, a graphic, a table etc. is displayed in a web viewer depends also on the device; the exact same image on two different devices with different resolution and screen size would appear different.
If the web page specified by the URL is your own file, then you can control the display using HTML code, to make it uniform and consistant.
If this is NOT your file, then you need to perhaps encapsulate it, i.e. have your HTML file which you format as needed, load up the external file as a daughter process.

1 Like

“If the web page specified by the URL is your own file, then you can control the display using HTML code, to make it uniform and consistant.”
How i do this?

I downloaded the app to my iphone and all images are the same in second image … Don’t have the white block, so apparently it’s all right, but I’m afraid other devices aren’t.

By writing the HTML code that would make the display consistent.

1 Like