Web Viewer Background Color - How to Change?

How can I change the background color of Web Viewer. I saw that Styling has Background Color. I tried it but it obviously has no effect. Do you know another method?

1 Like

The web viewer component will show the website you set it to so you can’t change the background color. What are you trying to show with the web viewer component? If it’s a website than you can’t change the background color. If you are trying to show a .html file than you just change it in the html code.

2 Likes

I use several html files. The problem is that when I load one after the other, a white background appears, which I want to remove. I think the video will make it clearer.

1 Like

I see. The issue is when you are switching between them. When I have worked with the web viewer, the background is clear for me so it would just show whatever is behind it. Did you try setting the background color of that page to the color you want?

1 Like

There is a background in the html files. There is a set background on the screen and the column in which the web viewer is. But whenever you switch from one html to another, a white background appears in the web viewer.

Yeah I tried it in a project and got the same result. I don’t think you can do anything about it.

1 Like

I also came to this conclusion . Thank you though!

You could use more than 1 webviewer and toggle through them using conditional visibility as a workaround.

2 Likes